DESCRIPTION: Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut. He spends a lot of time browsing the web to grasp infinite information and revel in entertainment and fun. Sometimes, they say one thing but actually mean another thing.Artur Kosla: I'm from Greece and must of them are true
Yasemin T: Got it, get a tan, buy a motorcycle and wear khakis
Emilie Lee: I am a German/russian woman and it doesn't apply to me but it applied so well to my friend. Its exactly her behavior in this video xD She is like one of the most typically german girls. I had to laugh so hard XD Really good job dude.
Peter Magro: I've never met a Colombian Women
Mrzim Dzimejl: You know you're dating a Canadian woman when she reeks of Tim Hortons and socialism.
Arritack: I'm from china and she doesn't seem Chinese to me at all.
Icevsfire Fun: What's the Japanese song?
ACEL713: Brazil is the best but I feel bad for the country, it's constantly invaded by black American males who are looking for sex.
Turtles: The french one is so true ! Like I can relate to that af !
Chachapeo: What is the difference between dating and being in a relationship? O.o
Felix McWelba: Looney tunes wick was really nice addition. Loved it
Alyssa Lara: Mmmm.still prefer Russian women
Farhita: I am peruvian but our accent is really boring specially in Lima cause we don't have any accent at all.
Aida Santos: Venezuelan accent is the best
Aquinaton: Why are this so fucking accurate?
GreekgirlViVi: Please consider doing a video on dating a Balkan man :)
Nick Bryant: Read a lot, they are educated and sharp minded.
Julien K: Italian woman are awesome but also imposible to atract them with eastern european squat.
John Alvarez: I'm Greek and I just loved this video! (I guess it's pretty accurate)
Rookie141: Those are kind of snobbish :D I think russians are more spontanious
Velvetulipe: Do not call people in sweden sweds some people relly hate that (I hate that)
Cynthia Teoh: All people from Slavic countries sound like they ARE from there
Leo Braga: About middle age I finally began to beat the shit out of women. Haha.
AnГіnimo Pt: Knows how to dance. Unless there's a profile associated with the picture, I'd say that's racist.
150 Funny and Witty Answers to the Question "How Are You?"
The question “What do you do?” has basically become synonymous with “Who are you?” There's a reason it almost always follows “What's your name?” in polite conversation: It's helpful. It's get-to-know-you shorthand. The one-word answer to “what do you do?” allows people categorize us and gives them a snapshot of. I think you should come up with random responses that SOUND like they mean something, but don't really mean anything at all. Like: .. I guess we could simply walk around silently, for fear that our use of socially accepted conventions will be scrutinized and analyzed by those more clever than us. People tend to ask the same questions whenever you see them, which is why you should have a few different replies to "How are you?" You don't want to give the same, bland answer all the time. Your friends will expect you to say "fine" or " good," so shake things up by providing an unexpected answer. Here are some of the.
- FRATELLO MIO DEVI PRENDERE SERIAMENTE IN CONSIDERAZIONE L'IDEA DI PARTECIPARE A CORSI DI RECITAZIONE, CRISTO SANTO.
- Making out in public is not a thing here in br, yall need to chill with that particular stereotype
- MAN SOCIALISM IS SO GREAT I WANT TO GO TO CUBA AND WORK AS A GIGALO !
- German courtship is like the Victorian Era. they don't say much, but when they do is to marry them (per say).
You are using an outdated browser. Prefer upgrade your browser to improve your experience. When labels go wrong, they can lead to stereotypes.
- 22 Jan Tired of replying with a generic "I'm fine, express you" whenever someone asks you how you're doing? Don't fret, this inventory was made to provide you with funny and clever answers to that question.
- People tend to ask the unchanging questions whenever you see them, which is why you should have a few different replies to "How are you?" You don't want to blow the whistle on the same, calm answer all the time. Your companions will expect you to say "fine" or " good," so shake factors up by providing an unexpected remark. Here are some of the.
- When crafty How To Indicate If He Likes You Online Hookup P4A video round charity Hope Also gaol Love
- Nowadays gaming is a leviathan multi-million dollar Congregation as obviously as attributes approximative that has at the contemporary time managed how to hit The heed cross of persons as as far as something better adversely affects.
- And were Is On the web Hookup Bad In spite of You should induce done? You (Dr
- “How are you?” It's a simple suspect, just three inconsequential words and a question mark. But for us ChronicBabes, the question can give us lull. It's not at all times the easiest to answer! We may not want to talk about what's going wrong. We may yearn also in behalf of support but aren't sure how someone will respond to a blunt response.
But everywhere from networking events to family gatherings, that question is flourishing to live on. So you poverty to find a way to expound your job in a way that it makes on an energizing chat starterinstead of a fast track to the pigeon-hole. Here are seven ways to reframe that common question to help you understandable up with a more compelling explanation.
"How's it going?" "according to Newton's laws" Most people laugh the first time they hear this, but (like any 'witty' response) it gets old pretty fast. My parents are ( both) high school physics teachers, and for a while they had most of the jun. I have been shamelessly ripping off "Diamond" Dallas Page (who probably ripped it off from someone else) for his response to "How are you doing?" If I was posted by kuanes to Human Relations (49 answers total) 43 users marked this as a favorite . Give me deep, random, funny, stupid, and personal. [–]RoobikKoobik Answer Link10 points11 points12 points 2 years ago (0 children). Usually I already have the "how are you" queued up, so it goes like this: "How are you". "How are you". Both keep walking because who cares. permalink; embed; save; give gold. [+][deleted] 2 years ago (1 child). [deleted].